Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, April 13, 2012

Guest Designer Spot for Sketch Challenge 60

Hello and Happy Friday!

Today the Fussy and Fancy Design Team 
is very proud to introduce
our very lovely and talented 
Featured Guest Designer

Here is a little bit about Susan:

There has never been a time when I don't remember doing
some form of crafting.  When I was young I was never artistic
but I loved colouring and would colour for hours on end.
I then used to design and make my own clothes for paper dolls
which kept me busy and out of mischief. Following that,
I progressed to making Barbie/Sindy clothes for my sister's dolls,
she certainly had very extensive wardrobes for her dolls!! 

I became interested in card making and stamping about 15
years ago but didn't do much until about 4 years ago. I retired
almost 10 months ago following a career in nursing and now
have the time I need to spend on my passion for card making.
I have only had my own blog since the end of last summer,
only discovering them a few months before. I love nothing more
than sitting at my computer and spending some time visiting
other people's blogs all over the world seeing what beautiful things
people  make and I must say have lovely and helpful the
blogging community is!

Wow look at Susan's adorable card for our
sketch challenge!
The four, bright and cheerful dp's that Susan
has chosen to work with certainly compliment
her beautifully colored image - what a fun card!

The colorful brads and those adorable screws
and wrench make the perfect embellishments and
finishing touches.

What a great card for that very special
"Mr Fix It"!

We hope that you can visit Susan's blog
to read more details about this card and to see
lots more of her lovely work.
It's been a real pleasure, Susan - thank you!

There's still time to join in with our
You have until April 19th at 8 p.m. PST

All of us at Fussy and Fancy hope that 
you enjoy a wonderful weekend!

XX Happy Crafting and Glittery Hugs XX



3 comments:

May said...

Fabulous card Susan, super cute image coloured just perfect love those backing papers, Just lovely, Hugs May x x x

Elizabeth said...

Very cute creation and congrats on being a guest designer.

Hugz, Beth

Sazzle said...

What a fantastic, fun male card Susan :-)

Hope you enjoyed being our guest designer and working with the sketch.

xx Sazzle xx